Baptistcare is committed to providing excellent service and protecting your personal information is extremely important to us. This statement explains how we collect, use, share and hold your personal information.
Anonymous statistical information is collected by us in relation to your use of this website to allow us to improve the website. The information collected includes:
- your browser type and operating system
- the date, time and duration of your visit to this website
- the pages you accessed and paths taken between pages
- the address of any referring website
- your IP (internet protocol) address and its approximate geographic location
We collect personal information from our customers including the type of information required to provide our services.
Personal information is collected directly when you provide such information to us by phone, email, social media or when you enter personal details on our websites and online platforms.