Every individual is different, which is why we tailor our home care services to meet your personal goals and needs.
As your circumstances change, we’ll ensure your home care plan continues to meet your needs.
Home care services you can choose include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care – help with everyday tasks such as eating, showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, and moving around the house.
- Domestic assistance – covers practical tasks such as cleaning, doing the laundry, ironing and shopping.
- Meals – services that prepare and deliver meals to you, or help you prepare and cook meals in your home.
- Assistive technology – equipment and practical aids for daily living including mobility aids, mobile medical alerts and home modifications.
- Nursing care – a range of nursing support including medication management, continence management and wound care.
- Allied health support – including occupational therapy, physiotherapy and podiatry.
- Transport – arrange transport to help you get to medical and other appointments.
- Social outings – remain socially active and connected to the community.