Do you have some feedback?

Baptistcare, Do you have some feedback?

Do you have some feedback?

Your feedback will help us grow

We encourage all feedback and suggestions as we know this is the best way to ensure we can continue to maintain the highest standards of care, support and professionalism across our organisation. We wouldn’t be able to enrich so many lives without listening to you.

What will we do when we receive your feedback?

If the feedback is a complaint or suggestion, we will investigate the issue and address it, and keep in touch with you about what we are doing. We will also be tracking our progress and recording what is being done. Please also feel free to contact us about what progress we are making.

If the feedback is a compliment, we will be passing this on to those involved and also recording that we have done so.

How do I submit my feedback?

You can complete our Online Feedback Form below or alternatively you can download a PDF version of the Feedback Form.

If you chose to download the PDF version, once you have completed the form you can:

  • email it to:
  • print the completed form and place it in the Feedback Box located on site or in the office area of the service
  • print the completed form and fax it to: (08) 9282 8697
  • print the completed form, place it in an envelope and post it to our Head Office:

Baptistcare Head Office

Postal Address
PO Box 263
Bentley WA 6982

Online Feedback Form

External reporting service

We also understand there may be times when you would prefer to speak to an independent third party.

Your Call is an external reporting service that can be contacted between 9:00am to 9:00pm AWST, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Your Call encourages, protects and supports responsible reporting of serious wrong doing and corrupt conduct.

Reports made to Your Call are completely confidential and independent.

If you want to utilise the Your Call service, you will need the Baptistcare unique identifier code: BAP9282. Reports can be lodged online at or you can call 1300 790 228.