Baptistcare operates 13 Residential Aged Care Facilities in metropolitan and regional WA.
Please see our service locations page for current vacancies.
At all facilities we aim to provide the highest possible standard of care and offer a range of services including:
- Strong involvement of the residents’ families and friends in the caring process
- Achieving the highest possible quality of life
- An individual approach to the well-being of residents
- Chaplaincy services to meet spiritual needs
- Specialist teams of care staff
- Respecting the personal needs, individuality and dignity of each resident
- Homely and comfortable living environments
- Meals freshly prepared on site
- Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
- Hairdressing and beautician facilities
- Innovative social and entertainment programs
- Dementia specific facilities with staff trained specifically to meet these acute needs
- Places are available for respite care where a need for short term support exists
The Commonwealth Government monitors care and accommodation standards in all residential aged care facilities. All Baptistcare facilities have been awarded the maximum three years accreditation under the Accreditation Standards as set by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing.
Are you looking for further information on Residential Care? Click on an item below to find out more, or contact us to talk to an Residential Care specialist: