Baptistcare provides regionally based accommodation and support services to adults (aged 16+) who live with a diagnosed severe and persistent mental illness, and their carers.
Our services are designed to assist consumers who experience:
- difficulty maintaining stable accommodation
- regular and lengthy periods of unemployment
- relationship problems with friends and family
- untreated drug or alcohol dependence
- untreated physical health problems.
Are you looking for further information on Mental Health? Click on an item below to find out more, or contact us to talk to an Mental Health specialist: