The list below provides an overview of our range of services. To access detailed information on any of these services follow the 'Find out more' links or select a service from the menu on the right.
- Residential Care
- Baptistcare operates 13 Residential Aged Care Facilities in metropolitan and regional WA.
At all facilities we aim to provide the highest possible standard of care and offer a range of services.
Find out more about Residential Care
- Care at Home
- Baptistcare’s ‘Hand in Hand’ program provides help and support to people, their carers and immediate family in their own home to complete everyday tasks such as cleaning, meal preparation and shopping.
Find out more about Care at Home
- Retirement Living
- BaptistCare offers self contained units for independent seniors aged 60 years or over who are still able to enjoy living at home with or without assistance.
Find out more about Retirement Living
- Disability Services
- Baptistcare provides flexible, person-centred services which address the needs and aspirations of people with a wide range of disabilities.
Find out more about Disability Services
- Mental Health
- Baptistcare provides regionally based accommodation and support services to adults (aged 16+) who live with a diagnosed severe and persistent mental illness, and their carers.
Find out more about Mental Health
- A counsellor provides you with a safe place to talk about an issue that may be affecting your quality of life and to express your true feelings in a non judgmental and confidential environment.
Find out more about Counselling