Careers with Baptistcare
We are growing fast and always on the lookout for special individuals with the heart to help us in a whole range of exciting casual, part-time and full-time positions. Start by registering with us!
What does Baptistcare offer its employees?
- A meaningful work environment where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and family commitments
- A strong career pathway throughout Western Australia and across several care industries
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities
- Training assistance
- Competitive remuneration, including salary packaging
- Genuine commitment to occupational health and safety
- Free counselling services through our Employee Assistance Program should the need arise
- A wide variety of positions such as support workers, enrolled nurses, registered nurses, occupational therapists and activities officers; right through to roles in administration, management, IT and other corporate services sectors
- Other attractive benefits to the right applicants.
For information on Agreements and Awards, please click here.
Please click on the link to view the YouTube video Careers in Aged Care - Can't Do It Without You courtesy of Aged & Community Services SA & NT Inc.
Work experience and student placements
Baptistcare offers work experience for school students and work placements for tertiary students. Please email us at email@example.com and outline the area that most interests you, the period of time, dates and type of work experience or placement you would like to undertake.
Volunteers form a vital connection between Baptistcare’s care recipients and the wider community.
For further information about volunteering at Baptistcare, please contact our Volunteer Programme Coordinator on 9282 8600.
Proud partners with LiveLighter supporting healthier lifestyle options for our employees.