Careers with Baptistcare
We are growing fast and always on the lookout for special individuals with the heart to help us in a whole range of exciting casual, part-time and full-time positions. Start by registering with us!
What does Baptistcare offer its employees?
- A meaningful work environment where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and family commitments
- A strong career pathway throughout Western Australia and across several care industries
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities
- Training assistance
- Competitive remuneration, including salary packaging
- Genuine commitment to occupational health and safety
- Free counselling services through our Employee Assistance Program should the need arise
- A wide variety of positions such as support workers, enrolled nurses, registered nurses, occupational therapists and activities officers; right through to roles in administration, management, IT and other corporate services sectors
- Other attractive benefits to the right applicants.
For information on Agreements and Awards, please click here.
Please click on the link to view the YouTube video Careers in Aged Care - Can't Do It Without You courtesy of Aged & Community Services SA & NT Inc.
Work experience and student placements
Baptistcare offers work experience for school students and work placements for tertiary students. Please email us at email@example.com and outline the area that most interests you, the period of time, dates and type of work experience or placement you would like to undertake.
Volunteers form a vital connection between Baptistcare’s care recipients and the wider community.
For further information about volunteering at Baptistcare, please contact Rob Douglas, Leader of Mission and Service on 9282 8656.